Thursday, January 2, 2014

FED UP: Why We Must Cook Our Way to Health

 http://www.theinternationalkitchen.com/tik_content/images/lesson/myriam-cooking.jpg
Photo Credit:www.theinternationalkitchen.com

By Dr. Mark Hyman

'Last week, I flew to Greenville, South Carolina to meet with the Kluge family. I talked with them about their health, looking to understand the roots of their family crisis of morbid obesity, pre-diabetes, renal failure, disability, financial stress, and hopelessness. 

We talked about how they could dig themselves out of their scary downward spiral, a spiral that is affecting more than 150 million Americans (including tens of millions of children) struggling with the physical, social, and financial burden of obesity and its complications.

I thought that, perhaps, in knowing one family intimately, I could understand how we might find a way out of this slow motion disaster, a threat to the security of our families and our nation far greater than al-Qaeda or terrorism.

What I learned was this: we have to cook our way out of this mess.' 

Read more...

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete