Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ankylosing Spondilitus – You’ve Saved My Life with Magnesium

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUh78lGR5Bebc5bJr8HAIMtbHB4gaIOtZhWu9qtW43uLuVwy6o4Q


“I want to say how thankful I am to have learned about magnesium and how much it has helped me. I have ankylosing spondilitus, degenerative disc disease, have 4 vertebrae fused together naturally from no discs and calcification of the tendons as well, like hacksaw blades in my back. I am a 59 yr. old disabled electrician.”

“I had been prescribed drugs like Enbrel injections and as many pain pills as I could consume. I hated it and quit them ALL. It was not easy. This condition causes muscle splinting. My back muscles were always hard as a rock and NEVER let go, from my neck and shoulders to my tailbone, spasms too of course.”

Read more...

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete